The First Step In Continuous Spiritual and Personal Growth
3 Reasons You Can Continue to Grow as Long as You Live
Did you know that almost any area of your life can be positively changed by the combination of God’s power and the right practices?
I say “almost” because there are plenty of things about you that don’t need changing.
You are, after all, a hand-crafted God creation so there is plenty about you that is just the way it should be.
God knew what He was doing when He gave you that body, personality, and talent mix. (I know some of us wish He had made different choices in some of those areas, but God is a lot smarter than us and is motivated by perfect love.)
We also know there are plenty of areas of our lives that need to grow and experience transformation as part of God’s plan.. And these are areas that can see remarkable improvements. I really do mean remarkable because I’ve seen it over and over again in the lives of hundreds of people I personally know and have worked with.
How can I say that?
1. The Word of God says it. Personal and spiritual growth and transformation are big, big themes of Scripture, especially the New Testament.
Eph. 4:15 encourages us to grow up in all aspects in Christ
2 Corinthians 3:18 tells us that we are being transformed from one level of glory to the next in Christlikeness by the power of the Spirit
Romans 8:29 says God’s plan for us is to become conformed to the image of Jesus
So, if God says it, it’s true. But there are a couple of other reasons to support it as well.
2. Solid Scientific Research
On-going, solid researchcontinues to show how people can make amazing, lasting positive changes in their lives through the right practices and principles (principles that God set in place)
- Major , measurable improvements in positivity (you don’t have to stay stuck in negativity; especially as a Jesus follower) have been documented in the lives of thousands of people all around the world.
- New skills: people are doing things today, considered impossible a few years ago.
- Getting past horrible experiences and living productive, successful lives. Many have even learned to turn bad experiences into good, especially with God’s power..
3. Personal Experience and Observation
In my own life I’ve experienced first hand…
- Freedom from consistent bouts of depression
- Continuing to learn fresh insights about God, His truths, and His purposes even after over 40 years of being a Jesus follower and consistently studying His word..
- Continuing to learn how to better help others on their journey
- Seeing first hand how people continue to grow and make real, visible positive growth changes…it does not have to stop no longer how long you’ve been a believer in Jesus
- Continuing to improve my writing and communication after writing hundreds of articles, 10 + books, and thousands of sermons.
- How to more effectively share Jesus in an increasingly secular society.
Friend, it doesn’t matter how long you have been stuck or spinning your wheels. You do not have to stay there. You can change, you can get free, you can make noticeable progress!
Step #1 is to BELIEVE you can grow, change, and keep making progress. When you say and inner “yes” to God’s Words, Plans, and Power you open the door to God’s on-going work in your life.
I believe it because
- God says it.
- Research confirms it.
- I continue to experience it in my own life and see it in the lives of others.
Will you take a moment, let go of past failures (we’ve all had them) and say “yes” to the possibility of on-going growth and transformation in your life?
I would love to support you in your “yes” or encourage you if that is hard for you to believe right now.
Head over to www.TruVineMission.com for FREE resources or to set up a FREE, no salesy coaching call.